Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Intro. The begining of a great journey

Subscribe in a reader
BrianVBlog_Intro.mp4

Hey everyone!

Thanks for checking out the Blog. I really do appreciate everyone who checks out the info, and leaves me their comments and opinions.

My goal is to deliver to you content, for optimizing your life. These will be answers to questions I get frequently already, as well as new ones that you guys will send to me. Mostly on Health, Nutrition, Fitness, Positivity, Motivation, and Leadership topics.

I want to deliver this content to you in Video form mainly because I think it's more interesting, and because I can shoot it anywhere, any time the mood strikes me! As it is right now, I shoot everything from my I-Phone 3GS.





Big shout out to my very good friend Cedric, for all the help he does with editing, and videography. He's the man when it comes to techincal stuff, so I let him do that, until I have more time to learn, and even then he still might do it, because I can get lazy.

The goal is to be interactive. E-mail me at YorHealthBrian@Gmail.comorHealthBrian@Gmail.com with questions, comments, feedback, or just to harass me if you feel the need!

(If you don't see the comment box, click the title of this blog, or click HERE)

-Brian Sullivan

Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment